What I am trying to do...

I am aiming to row 1,000m flat out every day for 40 days. If I achieve this I will finish the day before my 40th birthday. I have never rowed for 40 days in a row in my life. You can read more about the challenge on my justgiving page. This blog is a report on how I am getting on day to day. Please donate if you can. Every little helps. Rowers: A generous donation of a C-breeze has been made for the highest donation to the cause...


Wednesday 21 May 2008

Rep 37: 3:16.1 @ 1:38.1 - hard but steady.

Warmed up properly today but didn't feel great. I wanted to do another faster one to make up for yesterday.

I duly delivered but it wasn't fun.

I am getting towards the end of this series and wonder whether I will be motivated to do the full 42 (+195) for a full marathon of sprinting.

Metres today: 5,000

No comments: