What I am trying to do...

I am aiming to row 1,000m flat out every day for 40 days. If I achieve this I will finish the day before my 40th birthday. I have never rowed for 40 days in a row in my life. You can read more about the challenge on my justgiving page. This blog is a report on how I am getting on day to day. Please donate if you can. Every little helps. Rowers: A generous donation of a C-breeze has been made for the highest donation to the cause...


Monday 5 May 2008

A day off; ill, sore, exhausted

So, I did not row yesterday. I was ill all day and had a sore and aching body. I woke today with a sore throat and still sore legs. I suspect that the three 1ks I did on Saturday night are the reason for the legs but everything else is virus.

But I did three for a reason - to give proper time for recovery from illness, so I will probably not row today either and hope that I am OK to start up again on Tuesday.

Metres yesterday: 0

No comments: