What I am trying to do...

I am aiming to row 1,000m flat out every day for 40 days. If I achieve this I will finish the day before my 40th birthday. I have never rowed for 40 days in a row in my life. You can read more about the challenge on my justgiving page. This blog is a report on how I am getting on day to day. Please donate if you can. Every little helps. Rowers: A generous donation of a C-breeze has been made for the highest donation to the cause...


Wednesday 14 May 2008

Rep 30: 3:16.5 @ 1:38.3 - upside down row

I have found that rows that are not even paced are easier. I decided to do today's with the first half of the row at 1:40 and the second faster, at 1:37. An upside down row.

The row was fine though the racing for the finish shot my heart rate up rapidly. I am finding all these rows tough but body seems fully adapted and the recovery is pretty good now.

Metres today: 3,000

No comments: