What I am trying to do...

I am aiming to row 1,000m flat out every day for 40 days. If I achieve this I will finish the day before my 40th birthday. I have never rowed for 40 days in a row in my life. You can read more about the challenge on my justgiving page. This blog is a report on how I am getting on day to day. Please donate if you can. Every little helps. Rowers: A generous donation of a C-breeze has been made for the highest donation to the cause...


Friday 2 May 2008

Rep 17: 3:18.5 @ 1:39.3 - the longest row

Hmmm. This was a weird one. I was pressed for time again (as someone said, making the time is one of the biggest challenges) and did only a short warm up. The row was long. Very long. I distinctly remember the one minute passing and thinking "what!?" since I had clearly been rowing for about 20 minutes by then. I just stuck at it, knowing that I can do the time if I stick to the pace.

I came home in a good time, 3:18.5, and ultimately it was not too painful but mentally it was a long, long way.

Metres today: 2,406

No comments: