What I am trying to do...

I am aiming to row 1,000m flat out every day for 40 days. If I achieve this I will finish the day before my 40th birthday. I have never rowed for 40 days in a row in my life. You can read more about the challenge on my justgiving page. This blog is a report on how I am getting on day to day. Please donate if you can. Every little helps. Rowers: A generous donation of a C-breeze has been made for the highest donation to the cause...


Tuesday 22 April 2008

Rep 5: 3:19.8 @ 1:39.9- not fun

I did it but today was mentally hard. Headache after school, little time to warm up because of family and work commitments, then the row. Recovering, my lungs felt very odd - not a good sign. HR lower than the previous rows by some way (177). Physically the battle was OK though it took a lot of concentration to stay with the pace boat. I thought I had done enough to keep my "500m split ever faster" but it was not to be.

Hope this is a blip.

Metres today: 2,506

No comments: